I hope you’re safe, well, and doing everything possible to keep a positive mental attitude. It’ll be easier once the scary part of the year is over. (I’m talking election season…not Halloween)
To distract us from the world at hand I would like to focus on the good. I’ve selected some of my favorite content done by folks I follow. Check these out and it may inspire you to do something similar for your business. It sure has inspired me!
- Locksley Productions: This post production review walks us through the thought process behind the shot list. Passion breeds passion.
- Video Chef: This animated quote card reminds us how powerful video can be without having to be over the top. Simple yet effective.
- DropDrop: They described their business mindset and created an awesome illustration. That’s painting a picture with words!
- Paperboy Media Group: In this “player selection” commercial they showcase their crew & sanitary mission in this gaming parody.
- Craft Beer of the Week: Green Tree Breweries “Ruby Horizon”
Real Estate Video: Helping my sister sell her home
- News Now BTS: Recording the “rock news” segment for WXLP
Non-Broadcast Narration Demo: Check out my new narration demo
- Vlog Style Week in Review: I wish I had more time to do these
If you’d like to see more of this type of stuff…I’d love for you to subscribe to my email “Center Stage” where I give you ideas and show content marketing that stands out!