We got a couple good snow storms this past week which made it less fun to drive but more fun to look at. As you’ll see in my YouTube content below…it inspired me to coin the phrase “Aggressively Pretty.”
- TWIST Creative: TWIST has done something brilliant. They’ve taken what would normally be a prospect outreach and productized it into a PDF/Webinar so you automatically see how amazing they are to work with Super smart.
- Bradley Flowers: This is a great example of how to come up with content ideas for your business.
- Hollow Media Group: Quote cards are a great/easy way to brand your social media. Establishes your as a “though leader”…if you’re into that sort of thing.
- What Dirty Animal is This?: I saw this strange trail leading to and from a couple barns here at the Stage Homestead. It’s a filthy creature no matter what it is. Most folks think it’s a raccoon.
- Stage Hands: Voicing scripts using a different point of view is a great way to connect to the story. If you’re not connected then the audience has no chance.
- Pink Boots Society : This is a great collaboration beer where the funds from this hop blend go to fund education initiatives for women in brewing.
- Aggressively Pretty : Winter came in hard last week. It dumped a few inches of snow on us but made the trees look amazing. I took to the IG stories to show you all about it.
4 Digital Marketing Trends for 2021: Hard to believe…but Video Content made the list.
Youth YouTube Class: I won’t link to the actual article because the site seemed a bit dicey, but if you’re good with kids and have a want to share your video knowledge with the next generation this could be a great marketing tool.
The Evolution of Content Marketing: This study says that implementing a content strategy could increase conversions by 500%.